Professional grade racing gloves. At Shimano, they know more than a little bit about how the hand-to-glove-to-shifter/hood interface should function. The more seamless, the better. And S-PHYRE gloves deliver more engineering and features into the palm of your hand than any other glove Shimano offers. S-PHYRE gloves feature a pre-curved design for the most conforming fit possible. The softest, yet most durable palm material combines with a one-piece-variable-lint panel to optimally connect your hand to the shifter/hood position. The result? Maximized feel and control in every condition.
- Variable surface design: Proprietary knitted construction creates breathable mesh on knuckles, and compression panels on the back of hand and wrist.
- 3D pattern construction: Designed and constructed to fit like a second skin.
- Direct level feel: Excellent all-condition grip and bike control are achieved through inside-and-outside grip force balance, non-padded palms and anatomical construction.
- Reduced bulk: Simple pull-on design reduces bulk around wrists.
- Palm: 60% Polyamide, 40% Elastane
- Back of the hands: 65% Polyamide, 33% Elastane, 2% Polyester
- Pile: 100% Polyester
- Part: 83% Polyester, 17% Elastane
|Black / Small||689228573598||ECWGLBSQS11ML2|
|Black / Medium||689228568471||ECWGLBSQS11ML3||109934|
|Black / Large||689228569706||ECWGLBSQS11ML4||109913|
|Black / X-Large||689228566552||ECWGLBSQS11ML5||109914|
|Black / XX-Large||689228570122||ECWGLBSQS11ML6||109915|