The Spark RC 900 World Cup is a cross-country full-suspension bike on a mission to win. Keeping the ride smooth, a RockShox SID Select+ fork is paired with a custom RockShox NUDE 3-mode rear shock via our TwinLoc Suspension System. The SRAM X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain will move you up the trail and SRAM Level disc brakes will slow you down when it's time to step onto the podium.
- With the proper selection of materials, eighty percent of the work to create a frame is done. But the remaining twenty percent requires most of our efforts. For this reason, our choice of the most advanced carbon fibers in the market is followed by intensive use of specific tools, like FEA (finite element analysis) software, to map out the carbon lay-up.
- With FEA software, we can simulate different forces on a virtual model of the frame and adjust the frame construction accordingly. FEA software enables us to create complete virtual prototypes incorporating all the physical phenomena that exist in real-world environments.
- With our Evo-Lap technology we model the frame to optimize the surface area, simulate tube structures with different ply orientations, observe the results of using different configurations, and test the stress distribution in different areas of the frame. Thanks to this extensive computer modeling, we’ve optimized the carbon layers in all the parts of our frame. When the parts were bonded together in the first prototypes, the result was a super light and compact frame without a sacrifice in the stiffness, comfort or impact resistance. The entire range benefitted from our EvoLap technology.
ICCR Cable Routing
- On the Scale, Spark, Genius and Ransom, to provide a clean look and a functional solution for all the different control cable standards on the market, cable routing is fully internal and designed for full-length cable housing. Routing the cables internally omits bulky external hardware and looks cleaner. The cables can endure a longer lifetime as they are protected within the frame. The entry points are machined alloy removable inserts that come along with the frame and can be chosen according to the setup of the bike. Assembling an electronic group or a dropper post will not be a problem and the look will always be clean-cut.
- Spark RC Carbon HMX Frame
- RockShox SID Select+RL3 100mm Fork
- RS Nude RL3, 100mm TwinLoc
- SRAM X01 Eagle 12 Speed
- SRAM Level TLM Disc Brakes
- Syncros Silverton 1.0 Carbon Wheels
- Maxxis Rekon Race Kevlar Tires
- Syncros Carbon Parts
|Frame||Spark RC Carbon / IMP technology / HMX, 1x optimized / BB92 / Carbon SMC Link, Carbon swingarm / SW dropouts for Boost 12 x 148mm, TBC Trunnion Box Construction|
|Fork||RockShox SID Select+ RL3 Air, custom Charger 3-Modes Damper, 15 x 110mm Maxle Stealth / Tapered steerer / Lockout / Reb. Adj., 100mm travel|
|Headset||Syncros Pro Drop in / Tapered 1.5"-1 1/8", Bearing diameter size 42mm and 52mm|
|Rear Shock||RockShox NUDE RL3 Trunnion, SCOTT custom w. travel / geo adj., 3 modes: Lockout-Traction Control-Descend, Reb. Adj./ Travel 100-70-Lockout / 165X40mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm axle
Rear: 12 x 148mm Boost axle
|Rims/Wheels||Syncros Silverton 1.0 6 Bolt, F: 15 x 110mm, R: 12 x 148mm Boost, 26mm Tubeless ready carbon rim 28H / XD Driver, Syncros Axle w/Removable Lever with Tool|
|Tires||Maxxis Rekon Race / 2.35" / 120TPI Kevlar Bead, Tubeless Ready / EXO, Syncros Eco Sealant, ACCESSORIES|
|Crankset||SRAM X01 DUB Eagle Boost Carbon crankarm, QF 168|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF integrated / shell 41 x 92mm|
|Chain||SRAM CN X01 Eagle|
|Front Derailleur||SCOTT custom|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 / Eagle 12-Speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG1275 / 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 Eagle Trigger|
|Handlebars||Syncros Fraser iC SL Carbon, / 9° / 740mm|
|Tape/Grips||Syncros Pro lock-on grips|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TLM Disc / tool free reach adj, 180/F and 160/R Centerline rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra Regular 1.5, Titanium rails|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan 1.0 Carbon, 10mm offset / 31.6 x 400mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Yellow/Black / Small||192820159263||274617006|
|Yellow/Black / Medium||192820159270||274617007|
|Yellow/Black / Large||192820159287||274617008||120153|
|Yellow/Black / X-Large||192820159294||274617009|