Whether you’re attacking epic climbs or speeding over cobblestones, the R5 Disc will help you survive, thrive, and dominate. This ultra-lightweight race machine sets new benchmarks for performance, usability, and confidence-boosting control thanks to integrated disc-brake technology, a new pro fit, unrivaled stiffness, stable and responsive handling, and myriad aero enhancements. This R5 Disc build comes with the incomparable Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170 shifting and hydraulic disc brakes, ENVE SES 3.4 carbon wheel set, and Cervelo's own carbon stem, seatpost, and handlebar.
- BBright: This asymmetrical 79mm bottom bracket standard yields stiffer and lighter frames and crank systems
- Future-proof cable management: Ensures your frame is compatible with all current and future derailleur and brake systems
- Carbon dropouts: Tough, compression-molded dropouts save weight with no sacrifice in strength compared to traditional metal
- Unique aero seatpost: D-shaped seatpost promotes compliance, and performance-enhancing comfort, without changing the distance between the saddle and the pedals
- Evolved steerer design: Applies the diameters and taper designs that best suit each model for precision handling
- Squoval tube shapes: Ultra-light shapes allow Cervelo engineers to "dial in" the weight-saving, aero, stiffness, and compliance properties that best suit specific areas of a frame
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Fork||Cervelo All-Carbon, Tapered R5 Fork for Disc|
|Headset||FSA IS2 1-1/8 x 1-1/2"|
|Rims/Wheels||ENVE SES 3.4 Disc|
|Tires||Continental Grand Prix 700 x 25c|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100|
|Bottom Bracket||BBB Bottomfit BBO-72, PF30 Threaded|
|Chain||Shimano CN-HG901, 11 speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11 speed|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9150, 11 speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace CS-R9100, 11-28|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 9170, 11 spd|
|Stem||Cervelo Carbon Stem|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Dura-Ace 9170 Hydraulic Disc|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace SM-RT900, 160mm|
|Saddle||fi’zi:k Antares R5|
|Seat Post||Cervelo Carbon SP18|