You don’t have to be an outlaw to enjoy the breathable PowerMesh fabric of Club Ride’s Gunslinger. Its CoolMax chamois keeps you feeling fresh throughout your ride. Meanwhile, a soft waist band is comfortable underneath your shorts.
- Quick-drying breathable stretch mesh fabric - 7-panel body shaping construction - Wide waistband with soft inside - Anatomically-shaped women's specific pre-shaped chamois - 8mm dual-density chamois with Gel insert for vibration control - Anti-microbial microfiber
$54.95 - $54.99
The men’s Woodchuck baselayer packages premium performance in an athletic-brief-style short. The Woodchuck uses an Italian-made, 3D-molded, triple-density pad that is constructed with gel inserts around the sit bones area, providing best-in-class vibration control and long-distance comfort during intense rides. The triple-density men's-specific molding keeps the parts of your body safe and sound while on the saddle. If you’re looking for the pinnacle of performance in a brief-style liner, the Woodchuck is your creature.
- Soft and elastic tee that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Regular fit - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Body-mapped with different structures for optimal thermoregulation - Seamless design for optimal freedom of movement - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Craft's Active Windstopper Boxer Shorts are the ultimate base layer for cold and windy conditions. They feature a 4-way stretch fabric panel to keep you warm and dry. - Gore Wind Stop Piuma Panel - Pro Zero Fabric - Chafe-free waistband - Flatlock stitching - Excellent moisture transfer - Machine washable and dryable
Seamless, cooling tee with mesh panels and excellent moisture transport. - Comfortable fit and body mapped for optimal thermal regulation - Recycled polyester mix for decreasing the environmental footprints - 100% Polyester
$44.99 - $49.99
Craft's Superlight Mesh top features big-hole design for superior ventilation and cooling. • Multi-channel, hollow, polyester filament fabric • Fibers channel moisture away from the body • Antimicrobial treatment to prevent fabric odor • Ergonomic fit
- Soft and elastic baselayer that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable with ergonomic fit and excellent body-temperature management. - Semi-relaxed fit with a soft and ventilating crewneck. - Thin and lightweight warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation. - Excellent moisture transport that keeps your body dry and comfortable - Soft and ventilating crewneck. - Fabric: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
If you want only one baselayer–one that is comfortable and great looking and offers excellent function–then Active Comfort is probably the best choice you can ever make. This soft and comfortable long-sleeve jersey keeps you dry and warm during all kinds of physical activities and works both as a baselayer in colder conditions and as a training jersey in milder temperatures. The garment comes with ergonomic fit for optimal freedom of movement and seamless design for maximum comfort. In addition, bodymapped fabric structures provide efficient body-temperature management. - Soft elastic jersey that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable - Lightweight and warming yarn for optimal thermoregulation - Excellent moisture transport keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric: 70% Polyester 30% Polyamide
With its cycling-specific cut for freedom of movement, lightweight fabric for ventilation, and mesh edging, Craft's Bike Bra provides the comfort you need on all your rides. - Body-mapped - Super light fabric - Ergonomic mesh edging - Cycling-specific shoulder straps - Folded lining for optimal moisture transfer
- Women's specific design of Craft's Superlight mesh top with big-hole design for superior ventilation/cooling - Designed to keep you cool while exercising - Lightweight, micro polyester mesh fabric with a multi-channel fiber construction that effectively pulls perspiration vapor off the body to keep you cool
- Slim, lightweight inner hipster with excellent moisture transport and Infinity C4 Pad - Inseam: 21cm/8in - Material: 100% Polyester
- Slim, lightweight inner shorts with great fit, excellent moisture transport and C4 Pad - Material: 100% Polyester
- Soft, ventilating underpants with great moisture transport - Elastic fabric - Comfortable seams - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
- Soft, ventilating jersey with great moisture transport - Elastic for a perfect fit - Soft and ventilating crewneck - Side panels for a more feminine look - Keeps your body dry and comfortable - Flatlock seams - Perfect fit - Excellent moisture transport
These boxers feature elastic Windstopper panels and excellent body-temperature management. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 92% Polyester, 8% ePTFE
Craft's Active Extreme Long Sleeve base layer is made of a thin, lightweight, and elastic fabric that keeps you dry, warm and comfortable on cold-weather rides. Its ergonomic 3D construction ensures a close fit and optimal freedom of movement for extreme performance. • Elastic micro polyester fabric combines proCool and Thermolite fibers • Lightweight and extremely elastic fabric • Ergonomic fit • Regulates excessive body heat and moisture • Flatlock seams that follow body movement • Antimicrobial treatment to prevent fabric odor • Machine washable/dryable
- These women's specific pants are made with thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Coolmax-Air fiber against the skin enhances cooling and moisture transport - Body mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements. - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
- Thin, lightweight and elastic fabric that is channel-knitted to trap air and provide warmth - Body-mapped mesh for optimal temperature regulation - Flatlock seams that follow body movements - Fabric 1: 100% Polyester - Fabric 2: 96%, 4% Elastane
Craft's Windstopper Long Sleeve Crew features Gore Windstopper Piuma 4-way-stretch fabric in the chest and keeps the core warm by blocking wind. • Gore Windstopper Piuma four-way-stretch fabric • Windstopper windblock front • Pro Zero Fabric • Flat Lock Stitching • Drop Tail • Unisex (sizing based on Men's) • Machine washable and dryable
- Full wind-protection in front - Protects your body in windy conditions - Lightweight Gore Windstopper fabric - Soft and close fit - Fabric: 100% Polyester
DeFeet's Un-D-Lite Tank is an incredibly versatile piece that's designed to be worn under your jersey. It's light, thin, stretchy and forgiving; it hugs your body while allowing complete range of motion. Made from DriLex, the tank wicks moisture and breathes so no matter what temp it is, you're always dry and comfortable.
When it comes to happy riding, comfort is king. The Evo liner short offers the same performance and comfort features of the Evo Sport bib but without the shoulder straps. The multi-panel poly/spandex tech body provides infinite stretch and rebound for an ergonomic and comfortable fit. The proven Fox Comp Chamois offers triple density padding and a 4-way stretch that moves with your body to eliminate hot spots and chafing. Compression leg bands keep everything secure, so the shorts don't ride up. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Polyester spandex main body fabric - Built with Fox's Comp chamois for long distance comfort - Custom jacquard Fox waistband - Silicone leg gripper prevent ride up COMP CHAMOIS: The combination of triple density foam, 4-way stretch construction and our top of the line EIT carbonium anti-microbial fabric makes this one of the most comfortable long-distance pads on the market.
Bib shorts perform one of the most vital roles – in saddle comfort. Let's face it; if you're uncomfortable, you won't be getting far. That's why the Evo Sport bib short is equipped with Fox's Comp Chamois. With triple density foam and a 4-way stretch construction, it provides comfort for an extended time on the bike. The mesh upper panel keeps the shorts in place while maintaining breathability. And a technical polyester/spandex fabric in the shorts allows them to contour to your body for a precise fit. The Evo Sport liner also provides a convenient storage option, thanks to an integrated pocket system. TECHNICAL DETAILS - Technical polyester/spandex blend - Compression band leg grippers prevent the legs from riding up - Stretch mesh upper panel - Mesh pockets for storage - Flatlock low profile seams - Built with Comp mountain bike specific chamois PRO CHAMOIS: The Fox Pro Chamois is an advanced 4-density, 4-way stretch pad designed for long hours of racing and training. The 4 types of foam in different densities combine with the carbonium anti-microbial fabric to provide the best weight distribution while maintaining maximum comfort.
The completely redesigned Attack Pro Trail System is all-mountain apparel at it's finest. The four part system creates the ultimate in trail comfort and performance to help you ride longer, stronger, and better. Premium Italian fabrics wick moisture to keep you cool and dry, and make a super-light silhouette perfect for all day riding. Tweaks like a built-in Fly-Flap for "taking care of business" on the go, and a storage pocket designed for use with Fox's pocket case make these bib liners the perfect addition to your mountain biking arsenal. Design & Function: - Premium Italian Polyester stretch mesh fabric - Reflective media loop - Mesh pockets for storage - Fly flap with internal opening - Built with Evo Chamois
Giro’s Undershorts provide a solid foundation for all rides long and short. Mesh Lycra offers breathable, fast-drying comfort, and the chamois promises high-mileage support. The wide, non-elastic waistband and leg grippers keep the shorts in place through your range of motion. These low-profile undershorts are sleek enough to layer under a pair of casual shorts, leggings, or a skirt.
Giro's Bib Undershorts 2.0 are a key part of every cyclist's wardrobe. Mesh Lycra is used for comfort, longevity, and support. Additional details, like a front fly and rear pockets, increase the versatility and performance of these sewn-in-California bib shorts. Add in a high-quality chamois and compression leg grippers and you've got great shorts that deserve a place on your next ride.
Turn any pair of pants or shorts into cycling shorts with Gore's Base Layer WS Boxer Shorts+. To keep you comfortable all ride long, these breathable, quick-drying boxers sport non-chafing flatlock seams and Gore's supportive Contest chamois. Gore's Windstopper panels on the front and back offer additional weather protection.
Stop and go. At the core of any efficient mountain biking kit is a basic liner bib — KETL's is anything but basic. Thoughtful features like an overlap fly make those inevitable pit stops quick and easy, while wide leg bands keep everything comfortably in place. Crafted using lightweight, breathable materials, their liner bib shorts are designed to be worn under an overshort and provide just the right amount of compression without being constricting. The mesh back design keeps air moving and moisture at bay. Triple pockets provide ample space for your ride necessities like a water bottle, snacks, and tools while laying nicely over the waistband of your overshorts.
Page 1 of 3 Next page