The Stages Power meter is built on to a non-drive FC-5800 crank arm specifically to pair with Shimano's 105 5800 crank.
This Stages Power meter is slimmer, and up to 28% lower profile than their original meter. It's sleeker by way of a 17% reduction in frontal area, and Stages also made it stronger. The housing design increases the strength of the battery door and housing connection by 200%t over the previous design.
This Shimano 5800 Stages Power meter is compatible with all Shimano Hollowtech II road drivetrains.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Weight: Only adds 20 grams to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Crank Compatibility: All Shimano Hollowtech II road cranks
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibiity: Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
Wireless firmware upgrades
Accelerometer-based cadence measurement
|Silver / 165mm||815066020301||901-1031|
|Silver / 170mm||815066020318||901-1032|
|Silver / 172.5mm||815066020325||901-1033|
|Silver / 175mm||815066020332||901-1034|
|Black / 165mm||815066020349||901-1035|
|Black / 170mm||815066020356||901-1036||97377|