- Tapered last mimics a woman’s more tapered foot shape
- Narrower across the ball of the foot
- Less volume on the instep area and a narrower heel cup
MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON SOLE
- The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole features injected carbon fiber in a matrix of nylon, providing more rigidity than a standard nylon sole. The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole is also more durable, completely non-water absorbent and mechanically stable, meaning it’s less susceptible to changes in stiffness resulting from aging, prolonged usage, and changes in temperature or humidity. An anti-slip toe insert and replaceable polyurethane heel pad are incorporated into the MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole, for walkability. The MILLENNIUM 4 CARBON COMPOSITE Sole uses a standard 3-hole drilling pattern for compatibility with the best pedal systems available, and includes a printed 10 mm lateral and fore/aft cleat alignment scale on the sole as well as the Look Memory Eyelet for easy cleat alignment and replacement.
- The micrometric closure called “CALIPER BUCKLE” is adjustable by lifting the central buckle. In order to completely open, lift together both side buckles, or push the center button to slightly loosen one tooth at the time. The system is also adjustable during a race.
SIDI HEEL CUP
- Reinforced cup that stabilizes and supports the heel. Anatomically shaped plastic, reduces heel slip and provides increased power transfer. Provides additional foot protection in the event of a crash. The reinforced heel keeps the foot in a optimal position and avoids the shoe being deformed by extreme performance or prolonged pressure.
REPLACEABLE HEEL PAD
- For walkability, Sidi cycling shoes include a replaceable polyurethane heel pad.