The pinnacle of road competition footwear for long distance comfort, and efficiency.
- Unified sole and upper construction sets a new level of fit, pedaling stability, rigidity and weight reduction
- Close to foot last shape with a narrow bottom, rounded heel and slim toe box
- Wide range fit adjustability accommodates various shapes of feet
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Quick dry 3D mesh controls humidity
- Built in drainage holes for rainy conditions
- Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
- Durable high density foam.
- Curved cup insole with adaptable arch pads optimizes lateral angle of heel bone
- Silvadur Intelligent Freshness keep insoles fresher longer
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.