Built off of the success of the original Kestrel, the Kestrel Lace is designed to transfer power to the pedals as efficiently as possible with a classic lace closure. The Kestrel Lace features a Stealth C4 outsole and wider cleat interface that is compatible with every type of SPD pedal. The shank of the Kestrel Lace is nylon, making it about 15% less stiff than the original Kestrel, while an EVA midsole provides excellent shock absorption.
- Compatible with all SPD pedals
- Perforated toe vamp & mesh tongue for extra breathability
- Non-slip heel cup to reduce torsional flex
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Velcro lace strap
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Midsole Material: Compression-Molded EVA
- Upper Material: PU-Coated Polyester Mesh
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Black/Red / 46||612558191453||5256-120|
|Carbon Black / 41||612558255827||5334-080|
|Carbon Black / 41.5||612558255834||5334-085|
|Onix/Yellow / 41.5||612558188637||5190-085|