Our Demo Bike Program
WHO SHOULD DEMO A BIKE?
- Anyone who has done their research and wants to decide, based on which perfoms best, suits your needs and is going to be your best choice.
- People who are planning to purchase a new bike within the next several months.
- Community friends who want to be a part of the NOW riding culture.
BIKE BRANDS AND MODELS AVAILABLE FOR DEMO.
- Scott, Salsa, Santa Cruz, Otso, and Felt.
- Sizes available from XS through XL.
- Fat Bikes, Full-Suspension and hardtail bikes in 29, 27.5, and 27.5 plus.
- Aluminum and Carbon Models
- Daily rates are $80, or $195 for a full weekend, Friday through Monday
WHEN ARE DEMO BIKES AVAILABLE TO PICK UP OR RETURN?
- Demo bikes can be picked up and returned during our regular business hours.
- Demo Bike(s) must be returned before the end of the 24 hour demo time, unless scheduled for a full weekend.
- Late returns will be assessed an additional $80 per 24 hour deadline passed.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Stop by the shop or call. 651-490-7709 (Arden Hills) 651-644-2354 (St. Paul) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We can talk about the differences between models, sizing and the intended bike that works for you.
- Sign the NOW waiver, submit a copy of your Credit card and Drivers license, and get the bike sized and set up for you.
DEMO THE BIKE:
- Reserve the bike early to make sure we have the one you want to ride. Summer and fall is the busiest time for rentals.
- Know your dressed weight for suspension setup.
- Measure your seat height and bring it when picking up the bike.
- Bring your pedals or let us know what pedals to put on.
- Observe all trail closings, rules and etiquette when demoing our bikes.
- Treat the bike with care (like you own it) we don't like charging for damage or clean up (but we will)
- You must wear a helmet when on the bike. We would advise you to to wear additional bike kit protection.
- Should you decide to purchase a bike after your demo, the demo fee will be applied to your bike purchase.